Donate to Pick the Winner (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello All,

@PJ Sapienza asked me if it was possible to go back to the online version of the Pick the Winner Fantasy Game. Unfortunately the online version of the game has outdated code. I am currently having the game integrated into our new forum software. Having the game custom coded to our software isn't cheap. Total cost to have this done is $600.00. To help offset the cost of having this done I have setup a donation page. Anyone wishing to donate to the project can do so through this link http://www.nitromater.com/donate/ .

Thanks to all,
Shannon

I think I would have at least contacted the person who originally coded it for free before paying a company to recode it, but thats just me... Hope you have a good season with the game PJ...

wasn't going to play this year, always played by who I wanted to win, not by who would win... y'all have fun...
d'kid

I've never played before, but I'm seriously considering it this year.
My question is how many have played in the previous years?
I'll make my donation based on the expected numbers of entries.
Somewhere in the $5 to $25 range seems appropriate to me.

I think I would have at least contacted the person who originally coded it for free before paying a company to recode it, but thats just me... Hope you have a good season with the game PJ...
@Eric Boyungs I wanted the game to be coded with our forum software so that we could use our usernames. Also to add a few new features as well.;)

With the season approaching will this be done in time or do I need to plan for old school action?

Hello All,

@PJ Sapienza asked me if it was possible to go back to the online version of the Pick the Winner Fantasy Game. Unfortunately the online version of the game has outdated code. I am currently having the game integrated into our new forum software. Having the game custom coded to our software isn't cheap. Total cost to have this done is $600.00. To help offset the cost of having this done I have setup a donation page. Anyone wishing to donate to the project can do so through this link http://www.nitromater.com/donate/ .

Thanks to all,
Shannon

Mr. Timm, please tell me there is an address that I can mail a check to. I'm old school, don't do a'pay-pal.' But I do enjoy the game and would like to contribute.

P.J I will make a donation on Tuesday when I get paid. What's the status of this season as of now? Will you have everything up and running for Pomona? Thanks

Hmmm, nuthin' happening when I click donate button (not taking me to p/p or whetever) may be firewalls at work, will check when i get to home network.
presume working for others?

Shannon I'm sorry,, I know you gave a mail address but darn if I can find it.
When you only get paid once a month, sometimes things have to wait a while, and I've
Misplaced it. I do enjoy and apprecciate the game, and want to donate.
Thank you

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back