Domination !!?? (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
over the years, there has been cars that dominated the rest of the field, Prudhomme Late 70's, Glidden 70's 80's, Bernstein early 80's ,Greg Anderson early 90's Force 90's 2000's, any car tuned by Alan Johnson and most recently Torrence. The newest Reign appears to be in the Bike category and his name is Gaige Herrera. In a span of a few months the V&H team went from a contender to now. Every race is their race to lose ! amazing

over the years, there has been cars that dominated the rest of the field, Prudhomme Late 70's, Glidden 70's 80's, Bernstein early 80's ,Greg Anderson early 90's Force 90's 2000's, any car tuned by Alan Johnson and most recently Torrence. The newest Reign appears to be in the Bike category and his name is Gaige Herrera. In a span of a few months the V&H team went from a contender to now. Every race is their race to lose ! amazing
looks like Matt Smith did a little catching up last night but V&H is definitely on a roll. Gage seems to be a consistant and quick rider. They are at the point where they're hard to beat.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe nobody has beat him yet this year on performance. Only lost twice in Bristol and Norwalk and they were both red lights, so he still hasn't gotten outrun yet. Absolutely ridiculous that it'll be August in a few days and we can say that

Gaige did the Western Sweep. I think announcer said the last time anyone did the sweep was 2009. Did hear Matt say they had problems with the sensors and that was why the bike wouldn't start. Matt said same thing happened in Seattle.

Gaige did the Western Sweep. I think announcer said the last time anyone did the sweep was 2009. Did hear Matt say they had problems with the sensors and that was why the bike wouldn't start. Matt said same thing happened in Seattle.
that's what Matt said. He suspects a bad sensor.

seems the last few years, and especially continuing now, the late leavers are being exploited like never before. even if you are a top performer,
you leave a little late and most likely you are done.

I have run a Hayabusa since 2010 and never wounded a cam sensor. You would think Denso would hook him up with better sensors.

seems the last few years, and especially continuing now, the late leavers are being exploited like never before. even if you are a top performer,
you leave a little late and most likely you are done.
most don't have a performance advantage anymore so reaction times are where close races are won. Jason Line once said he didn't want to have to win on a holeshot. Can't always depend on performance anymore.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back