Dollar General Racing ND Ad (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Full page IFC in the latest issue . . . I'm not sure what the implications of this are. This company has been very successful during this recession and sponsors a NASCAR Nationwide team and Sarah Fisher in IndyCar.
I have no idea why they would place this ad, unless it's some way to test the waters for an entry into drag racing. If I had a pro team in need of a major sponsor, I'd be at their door Monday morning!

A non-automotive sponsor of this size coming on board with an NHRA team would be HUGE. We can only hope . . .

Full page IFC in the latest issue . . . I'm not sure what the implications of this are. This company has been very successful during this recession and sponsors a NASCAR Nationwide team and Sarah Fisher in IndyCar.
I have no idea why they would place this ad, unless it's some way to test the waters for an entry into drag racing. If I had a pro team in need of a major sponsor, I'd be at their door Monday morning!

A non-automotive sponsor of this size coming on board with an NHRA team would be HUGE. We can only hope . . .

....paging Tony Smith....:cool:

Dollar General was on Kyle Busch's truck tonight when he took the truck to victory lane.

....paging Tony Smith....:cool:

I work for Dollar Tree...and yes Dollar Tree is really doing well.

A lot race fans within the company, including some higher ups at corporate who are NASCAR and IRL fans, but are very aware of what I do.

The last I heard, the Dollar General deal was a business to business deal with another company, with the savings going to the NASCAR Nationwide effort.

The dollar business is a tough business, holding the $1 price point is extremely important. The company has to be very efficient to be successful.

A lot race fans within the company, including some higher ups at corporate who are NASCAR and IRL fans, but are very aware of what I do.

The last I heard, the Dollar General deal was a business to business deal with another company, with the savings going to the NASCAR Nationwide effort.

The dollar business is a tough business, holding the $1 price point is extremely important. The company has to be very efficient to be successful.

...:eek: Whoops... Wrong Dollar. Glad to hear Dollar Tree is doing well!

T - We have a Dollar Tree next to our store. I'm there every day getting a soda or a quick dollar lunch. Their seasonal marketing and POP skills are very impressive. I've seen lots of $50+ shopping baskets of Easter merchandise this week. The effort to to keep shelves stocked and neat is massive. I think a lot of Americans (including me) have discovered there is huge value in shopping there. T/F Beer Wars are gone . . . Dollar Tree vs Dollar General would be – :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back