Bottom Dollar Racing Back In Super Chevy Action (1 Viewer)

BOTTOM DOLLAR RACING BACK IN SUPER CHEVY ACTION
Willie Brainerd Striving to Win Rounds

Kansas City, MO (August 15, 2007) – Willie Brainerd and the Bottom Dollar Racing team is hoping they now have the bugs worked out of their new car, and are looking to continue in Super Chevy Show racing on a winning note.

The team has endured some positive testing recently, and a competitive weekend last week in Clash of the Titans competition. After changing from Goodyear ties to Hoosier, and trying some new combinations, the Bottom Dollar Racing team is seeing their hard work and determination pay off.

“We tested in Indy, and we were at Tulsa for the Clash of the Titans race, and we ran the fastest time to date on the car with a 136 degree race track temperature and over 4500 foot of air,” said Brainerd. “I feel now will be more of a competitive team and should be better prepared to put on a good show. We are now looking to qualify in the top half of the field and hopefully be able to win some rounds in competition. We have tried some new things that have worked, and with my driving skills, we have been able to do well. I went out and chopped the tree down and cut an .032 light in rd. 1 of eliminations, so our plan is to build on what we have.”

Brainerd and team are not only rejoining Super Chevy Show, Aeromotive Fuel Systems Nitro Coupe racing, but racing close to home. The Tulsa , Oklahoma area resident is anxious to have family and friends support him and the team this weekend.

“Every race we feel we are racing with friends,” said Brainerd. “All my family, my normal crew, and my wife Debbie will be with us this weekend. My wife hasn’t been able to attend many races this season, so I hope to make everyone proud.”

Willie Brainerd and Bottom Dollar Racing would like to thank Bottom Dollar Trucking, Aries Pistons, Legends Auto Collision, ATC Freightliners, Mileage Masters and O’Reilly Auto Parts.

Be sure to visit:
Fowler Engines > Home
Arias Pistons
ATC Freightliner
www.mileagemasters.com
Legends Auto and Collision
Welcome Race Fans!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back