Dixon's Incredible Save (1 Viewer)

Chris, I was pulling for the same driver too. IndyCar has become my second most watched series in the last few years. I thought the ovals last year were far better than the NASCAR oval program.

Chris, I was pulling for the same driver too. IndyCar has become my second most watched series in the last few years. I thought the ovals last year were far better than the NASCAR oval program.

The indy 500 last year was amazing. I really thought Sato was gonna pull the upset. The new package is awesome on ovals.

Gonna be attending the 500 this year. Got great seats on the front stretch, with a perfect view of the pits.

Getting pretty excited about it. :D

Me thinks the mater should add either an Australian page or an International page. I am always in 2 minds on whether to post pics and news that some of you would find interesting so I usually dont bother.

Me thinks the mater should add either an Australian page or an International page.

You should PM Shannon Timm about this. He added the tech page for me (so I don't clutter up the NHRA page with my geeky questions). I imagine he could add an international page, too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back