Div 7 opener pics (1 Viewer)

Took a bunch more pics today, I'll get them up later. Got a nice sunburn going after being out there fri-mon last weekend, then all 4 days this weekend. :cool:

After walking through the pits, I think I'm going to do an album of all the different golf carts running around :D

Photo 5 and 19, love that pinto. That chebby in pic 11, now that takes us back. And thanks for the shot of Ashley, Danny, and Daddy.

Thanks Gary, can't wait to see Friday.

d'kid

Havent had time to get all of fridays up yet, I'll finish them tonight, todays too.

Great Pics, how come there are no pictures of the Jaramillo team?

Oh that's right, we are still in New Mexico, waiting for my sister-in-law to have a baby.

Great Pics, how come there are no pictures of the Jaramillo team?

Oh that's right, we are still in New Mexico, waiting for my sister-in-law to have a baby.

uh Jenn....I have a friend who's kid was born AT THE DRAG STRIP....!!! Throw the Sister In Law in the Toter....put her feet up....bring out the cars....put Dad and Fred in the car...and if Fred isn't quite "CLEAR" then call me! Problem Solved Kid! ;)

Sometimes it's tough being the solution to everyone's problems...but I do what I can!:p

Sometimes it's tough being everyone's problems instead of the solution ...but I do what I can!:p

Fixed it there Timmah, just teasing ya. wait a minute, that sounds more like me... what say we play life guard tonight. I was thinkin about 11 eastern.

Can Gary take some awesome pictures or what? MM is gonna cry when he sees pic 170... maybe we can hook him up with...

d'kid
53 going on 10

Glad ya'll like dthe pics. I didnt stay as long today, kinda crispy and had some things to do. I should be there all day tomorrow though. One wreck and three dead orange cubes... that I saw anyway. ;)
This car
http://mysticspeed.com/Div7Friday2008/thumbs/fri135.jpg

hit the wall on the top end, not bad, somehow it spun into the opposite lane. Looked like just the nose had some damage, they twed it back to the pits but the front body work was on the flat bed.

Anyway, here are the pics from yesterday.
Div 7 Friday 2008

Oh yeah, I couldnt believe they ran an alky flopper while the other one sat on the track after it died. That could have been ugly.

http://mysticspeed.com/sat117.jpg

Last edited:
Fixed it there Timmah, just teasing ya. wait a minute, that sounds more like me... what say we play life guard tonight. I was thinkin about 11 eastern.

Can Gary take some awesome pictures or what? MM is gonna cry when he sees pic 170... maybe we can hook him up with...

d'kid
53 going on 10

That was just plain funny Karl!!! I've been misquoted my whole life..so nothing new!

Looking at these pictures, i can't believe that some of the same people I used to race against back in D-7 in 90-91 are still out there....Good to see Dean Carter hasn't skipped a beat... a 7.02 in a B/ND????:eek: I hope that John Rassmussen doesn't see this!!! That car would be awesome in B/ND, and he's from Colorado..so that's a good thing!
Also, I saw a pic of the "PERKINS" TAD, but when I look at the results, it appears as DAD (BOB) is driving this weekend...Where is "FLASH?"

Timmah!

Gezz more great stuff, 003, the rag top stang, looked like a balloon blowing up. 010, the black belvedere, looks like my ride in high school,(mine didn't have the hood scoop) brought a tear to my eye. 098, 104 and 105, real race cars.

awesome stuff, thanks

d'kid

Great Pictures. Apparently John's car (funny car, foolish Money) broke the steering column, so the first burn out is why he crossed over the centerline, and I guess they thought it was fixed, but when he did the burnout some thing else goofy happened. So rather than shutting Rian down, they let him make the run.

Bad weekend for those guys, Dennis Taylor and Gasparrelli.

thanks so much for the great pics.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back