Div 7 opener pics (1 Viewer)

Gary
You by chance see what happened to Alexis DeJoria's Patron Body?? Heard another cars chute hooked it, and it was a total loss... Thanks!!

Thanks for getting another nice shot of the family's camaro... Did Jim DiCarlo crash? I saw his vette on the tow truck with the body up. I think that is Keith Downing looking at it from behind...

Gary
You by chance see what happened to Alexis DeJoria's Patron Body?? Heard another cars chute hooked it, and it was a total loss... Thanks!!

Didn't see what happened to the patron car, just that they brought the body back on a flat bed. I'll look today and see if I can get some pics.

The vette broke something in the driveline. Pretty bad if they couldnt tow it.
Also looked like they caught the body when they were loading it on the flat bed, the whole thing jerked to the side. If you look, the body isnt lined up right with the chassis.

Which camaro?

Great Pictures, thanks, I'm going to let some of my flopper friends know so they can see them, really like the one with McLaws on the return road and Stevie & Jeff just left the line.

It's a very different kind of shot.

thanks,
Nancy

Got some shots of the SC crash... dont know who it was, but it hit pretty hard on the opposite wall. You can see the front wheel off, then the back wheel rolling down the track.

crash1.jpg

crash2.jpg

Still looking through the pics from today, I'll get them up later tonight

The rest of sundays pics are here
Div 7 March 4 2007

Didnt stay for the final rounds, between me and the GF getting sick, the wind and the sunburn from being out there for 7 out of 10 days...:eek:

Check #157, someone forgot to latch their hood.. :D

any chance you have a picture of an all silver yancer built (small mud flaps just behind the cage) supercomp dragster from Friday or Saturday?

any chance you have a picture of an all silver yancer built (small mud flaps just behind the cage) supercomp dragster from Friday or Saturday?

Saw the car, but I dont think I got any pics. Wish I knew who was racing here and I would have made sure to get some pics :(

thanks anyway, I just bought the car a couple weeks ago and my nephew (Ross Stickler) was driving the last two weekends and next weekend in Tucson.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back