Did Warren and Kurt find something? (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
I was just looking back through the rounds of qualifying and noticed that except for 2nd round Warren and Kurt have both been in the top half of the field. After 4 rds Warren is 3rd and Kurt is 6th. :cool:

I was just looking back through the rounds of qualifying and noticed that except for 2nd round Warren and Kurt have both been in the top half of the field. After 4 rds Warren is 3rd and Kurt is 6th. :cool:

Is Terry Adams there? I'm thinking he's not and they are making the calls again. He may not have been @ Vegas either but don't know for sure.

I think they found a way to tie a rope to GA and DC's cars. J/K guys, they do seem to be running a little better this weekend.

We spoke at length with WJ & Arlene both Friday and Saturday. I won't say anything too upbeat since the masses here will soil themselves trying to make something ugly out of it but I'll say this:

He's become our favorite visit in the pits bar-none (and there's dozens we always catch.) He speaks to my sons, who build all our cars & power plants, as a valued team member. He holds nothing back and keeps proving to us that he has a vastly superior intellect by the observations expressed as well as his predictions openly shared. It was rather refreshing to hear him inform us which Saturday session would produce what, based upon conditions, then sit in the stands and watch it happen nearly to the thousandth. He's nothing short of amazing which all (who care to look) will see soon enough.

We spoke at length with WJ & Arlene both Friday and Saturday. I won't say anything too upbeat since the masses here will soil themselves trying to make something ugly out of it but I'll say this:

He's become our favorite visit in the pits bar-none (and there's dozens we always catch.) He speaks to my sons, who build all our cars & power plants, as a valued team member. He holds nothing back and keeps proving to us that he has a vastly superior intellect by the observations expressed as well as his predictions openly shared. It was rather refreshing to hear him inform us which Saturday session would produce what, based upon conditions, then sit in the stands and watch it happen nearly to the thousandth. He's nothing short of amazing which all (who care to look) will see soon enough.

Thanks Doc! I'm drooling just thinking about the possibilities based on your last sentence!!!
:):)

great to see w.j run good! im a very rare greg anderson and warren johnson fan. 1 difference this will always be warrens class! warren is the man who made, invented and perfected pro stock. greg learned form the best, thats why hes great today.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back