Did I Hear Dixon Say On The Audiocast........ (1 Viewer)

NitroRichFire

Nitro Member
Maybe the tuning of my ears was off the other day, but someone was interviewing Dixon at the far end after a qualifying run, asking him about the sponsorship for next year and I think I heard him say something like, "Theres nothing signed right now, but one thing this car will be shorter next year". Did I hear that right? Will he be in a Funny Car?? Our dogs were barking and it was very hard to hear just what he was saying.

Alan asked him on the top end what color the dragster was going to be next year... Larry said something to the effect of-- "I really have no idea... for all I know, it could be a lot shorter next year, who knows..."

No sooner then Dixon said that, good ol' Bob Frey up in the tower yells out-- "Did you guys hear that!!! Larry Dixon is gonna run pro stock next year!!!!!!! ethier that or super comp......." I had to laugh.

Alan asked him on the top end what color the dragster was going to be next year... Larry said something to the effect of-- "I really have no idea... for all I know, it could be a lot shorter next year, who knows..."

No sooner then Dixon said that, good ol' Bob Frey up in the tower yells out-- "Did you guys hear that!!! Larry Dixon is gonna run pro stock next year!!!!!!! ethier that or super comp......." I had to laugh.

Paul thanks for setting me straight! Like I said our dogs were barking and it was very hard to hear what Dixon was saying.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back