D5 LODRS Pictures---Denver (1 Viewer)

What is it about Bandimere that causes your guys to face each other in the first round of eliminations?!? That's twice I've seen it happen! :eek:

What is it about Bandimere that causes your guys to face each other in the first round of eliminations?!? That's twice I've seen it happen! :eek:

Thanks Bob, I intentionally left that part out! :eek:

Dad messed up and pulled into the wrong lane, he thought there was plenty of room, then when we were in the lanes, we had one pair in between us, meaning my dad would race the NB car and Fred would race one of the Slatten cars. But then they pulled the bye from Fred's lane and it screwed us up.

Fred got lots of ribbing, people calling him an ungrateful little brat, takin' out Dad on Father's day!

Last edited:
Thanks, and to answer your question, yes that was Booth's old car. He let us run it and then we won the nationals with it. Then he sold it to us, then we sold it, and then Wendell, guy who bought it, asked us to run it.

It was repainted with the major scheme remaining the same with the only difference being that the roof is gold, rather than black as it was when Booth and Fred owned it.

Thanks, and to answer your question, yes that was Booth's old car. He let us run it and then we won the nationals with it. Then he sold it to us, then we sold it, and then Wendell, guy who bought it, asked us to run it.

It was repainted with the major scheme remaining the same with the only difference being that the roof is gold, rather than black as it was when Booth and Fred owned it.

I can remember they ran low 9's in that car in Albuq. That's quick for any Door car!

Cool! Thanks for sharing, Jenn! I've always enjoyed watching your family compete in the Super classes.
thumb.gif

Chris Andrews
Site Owner
ColoradoDragRacing.com

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back