Pictures from Washington DC (1 Viewer)

Great pics Jenn! It sure is amazing for us New Mexican's to travel East to places like D.C. and see what our nations history is all about! You just don't see that kind of architecture in this part of the country!

And the Vietnam memorial is breath taking! My Sister in law told me my brother started balling when he saw two of his closest buddy's names on that wall! :rolleyes:

Joe,

It was spectacular out there. Lot of the pictures there are buildings that we saw from different angles and stuff. Either because we were on the tour bus or walking etc. We went on the tour bus a few times.

The Wall was amazing, it wasn't as big as I pictured it. Somehow when we walked up on it, I had a sense of letdown, but there was no measuring the emotion when we got up there.

Jenn, awesome with the pictures! Thank you for sharing. You got a great one of the 'ghosts' in the Korean War Memorial stone. I have one that shows the "Freedom is not Free" portion of the memorial. It's really cool that you got to spend some time there. :)

Great pictures Jenn. Since I was there with my kids a little over a month ago, it was cool to know exactly where most of those pictures were taken. Thanks for sharing.

Jenn, awesome with the pictures! Thank you for sharing. You got a great one of the 'ghosts' in the Korean War Memorial stone. I have one that shows the "Freedom is not Free" portion of the memorial. It's really cool that you got to spend some time there. :)

I wish we had more time, lots Koreans there too.

Great pictures Jenn. Since I was there with my kids a little over a month ago, it was cool to know exactly where most of those pictures were taken. Thanks for sharing.

We tried taking a picture similar to the one you posted online but there was something going on where they wouldn't let us. We did make a white house tour though, no pictures from in there since the men with the big guns didn't allow us to take cameras but it was sure something.

I thought maybe you went there to knock some sense into our leaders or maybe New Mexico was going there with torches and pitchforks.

Hey if anyone does be sure to let Texas know because we are ripe for revolt. LOL
If they continue to spend money we don't have at the present rate we will have to start selling the country at a distress sale soon.
We are well passed the point when the Boston Tea party was held starting the Revolution.
And no I don't think we are well represented but I do think business , trial lawyers, environmental wackos , and Lobbyists are represented just fine.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back