Pictures From Reading (1 Viewer)

stanzig44

Nitro Member
Here are some pictures I took from Reading.

Since there was no on-track action I didn't take many pictures so I figured I'd put them all up. I was still in town on Sunday, so I stopped at the track and got to see a bunch of rigs heading for Dallas. It was pretty cool. It's not something I see often.

One thing I did see today was what looked like a new Oakley funny car body (Very different colors with a Big "O" on the side). The team brought it out and put it on a chassis for what looked like a photo op. I have to say from a "distance" it looked very cool and different. I am guessing this car is not ready for public viewing so I didn't include any shots of it in this gallery.

Very nice pics. Given the weather, looks like you found a way to turn a lemon into lemonade.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing, Stan..bummer it all cleared up on Sunday..but the damage was done.

Good pics..

Nice shots, I like seeing the event come together and tear down and head to the next town.

S/F
D

Nice and sunny pics of all the transporters leaving the track, bummer.
Was it NASCAR that will pick the top leaders (in points) and set the field for a rained out qualifying event and run them on race day?
Not that I`m for that and I know they cancelled for lack of "dry" parking.

Last edited:
I hate setting the field by points, that has hosed people in the past

S/F
D

Here are some pictures I took from Reading.

Since there was no on-track action I didn't take many pictures so I figured I'd put them all up. I was still in town on Sunday, so I stopped at the track and got to see a bunch of rigs heading for Dallas. It was pretty cool. It's not something I see often.

One thing I did see today was what looked like a new Oakley funny car body (Very different colors with a Big "O" on the side). The team brought it out and put it on a chassis for what looked like a photo op. I have to say from a "distance" it looked very cool and different. I am guessing this car is not ready for public viewing so I didn't include any shots of it in this gallery.
Thanks for the pictures

Nice to see that Schumacher didn't white out Whit's picture.....yet.......:D

LOL on the caption!!

Thanks for the pics!

The pictures of the rigs on the highway reminded me of the late 60's early 70's on Wed, Fri and Sunday if I couldn't get to US 30 I would walk up to I-65 and watch the ramp trucks with Funny Cars on them go by.....Nitro addict from an early age!

Many thanks for sharing...

I too , always enjoy looking at the 18 wheelers.."The Traveling billboards."

Looking at those Muddy parking lots reminds me of Dallas '04. Foot deep mud in the Parking lot, looked like a Mudbog event seeing everyone try to dig themselves out! We got stuck twice in our Grand Am, took us about an hour to finally get out. But another 30 minutes at the Carwash cleaning the mud off!

Great pictures Stan. I like seeing pics of the rigs too. Some of them are really something. I've got to figure rigs with that about of area on the sides are no picnics in cross-winds.

When they do publish pictures of the Oakley car, you can post yours too then.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back