CSK Fantasy Racing (1 Viewer)

:confused:Were you able to find the private league? All of the sudden I'm getting errors...

it keep pointing me to last years???

That's what I'm getting now. First time was this years when I set up a private league, now it's going back to 2007. Not sure what happended....

I could be wrong but I think whoever set up the league has to invite the others, I cant find anyplace to join without a prior invitation. You could ask the people on here to send you their email address (the one they used to registar) and then add them to the league.

Everything is fixed, league is still Maters, password is 12345

Lance, you may have to re-register.

I could be wrong but I think whoever set up the league has to invite the others, I cant find anyplace to join without a prior invitation. You could ask the people on here to send you their email address (the one they used to registar) and then add them to the league.

If you go to the private league tab, it should simply ask you for the name and password. If not, let me know.

cps cool flash pics will be in again this year
hopefully i can pick up a few wins again!

Gonna be fun, competing for the Nitromater title. I was thinking of some Countdown format. PJ, can you help me out with something?? :D:D:eek::eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back