CSK Fantasy Racing (1 Viewer)

Alan, I won more stuff on the NASCAR one last year than I did with NHRA. My daughter scored on the NHRA league but not me.

I'd like to win anything I can!!!!

BTW, it looks like 6 'Maters forgot to set their drivers up for Pomona!! Certainly aren't going to beat Shannon by not picking!

BTW, it looks like 6 'Maters forgot to set their drivers up for Pomona!! Certainly aren't going to beat Shannon by not picking!

think that's about the only reason I'm not dead last...
this is about picking who I want to do good...

gonna be 7 the whole season, and alt the eight spot between Matt and Teach depending if bike run or not...

d'kid

think that's about the only reason I'm not dead last...
this is about picking who I want to do good...

gonna be 7 the whole season, and alt the eight spot between Matt and Teach depending if bike run or not...

d'kid

I know how your thinking Karl. I did the same thing the last couple years in a fantasy baseball league, going with a lot of SF Giants. It got me squat, so this year I'm going for pure wins.

I was one of them. I went to put my picks in and lo and behold it was too late....Thursday qualifying, oh well. My picks are in for the next race. I also noticed they have 36 pages of people who made no picks the first week.

Just an observation, but it appears that over 10,000 are registered to play the NHRA game, and just over 500 for the NASCAR league.

I think I used up all my luck winning the NHRA game the first year,haven't been able to even break into the top dawg since then.But then again,the prizes haven't been as nice since the first year either.Good luck to all who play.

Picks set....Sitting Pretty in 13th place..."TIED WITH JUSTIN" and 1180 overall!!! In the Top 11%....A solid B+! Yeah! Lookin to score with PSM this weekend! Let's go Racin!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back