Cruz hires Dupuy (1 Viewer)

Sounds like a classic case of Champagne taste with beer money if you ask me! ;)
If you can't afford it you shouldn't own it....and if you keep burning bridges noboby will want to deal with you and I think Frankie is fastly aproaching that place. :cool:

He wouldn't be the only one to have taken such an approach to make it in the business, Force, Hoffman, Bazemore are just a few who started with little and busted their butts. I'm sure they had a few people that were owed along the way, but they managed to somehow make it work. But Frank might have gone a bit over center in such a risk.

He wouldn't be the only one to have taken such an approach to make it in the business, Force, Hoffman, Bazemore are just a few who started with little and busted their butts. I'm sure they had a few people that were owed along the way, but they managed to somehow make it work. But Frank might have gone a bit over center in such a risk.

Yeah maybe but when they were breaking into the sport it was a lot more affordable.
I don't now Frankie personally so I only know what I've heard. I hope he can catch his dream but he needs to find some sound funding pay his bills to get some credibility back! I hope he gets it sorted out. :(

Dupuy off the hook??

Competition Plus Rumor saying charges against Dupuy dropped by DA. Confirmation ongoing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back