Cruz hires Dupuy (1 Viewer)

I hope this works out for both Cruzer & Wayne.

On a side note, and at the risk of hijacking the thread (sorry Chris), what ever happened with the warrant that was out for Wayne's arrest? I've been on the road a lot without access to the internet, so I'm a little behind... I hope all is well for Wayne and his family as well as Doug Herbert and his family and team - I'm just curious what the final outcome, if any, was.

This is my favorite time of year. No, I don't mean when shoppers are bustling home with packages and bright-eyed Children anxiously line up to meet Santa Claus, and peaceful evening neighborhoods are aglow with holiday lights.....

I mean when every NHRA driver has zero points, press releases start popping up announcing exciting staff & sponsorship changes, teams are ordering brand new uniforms, and new decals are being applied to cars and haulers!

So much for Frank having a steady tuner throughout 2006...

I do hope everything works out for Wayne, Frank, and the Cruzer.

Ah, silly season :p

I am beginning to wonder if Frank P will even be back next year, or any time after. Some very critical comments were going around the pits among the nitro teams regarding his racing efforts.

I am beginning to wonder if Frank P will even be back next year, or any time after. Some very critical comments were going around the pits among the nitro teams regarding his racing efforts.

Dale, I am with you. Every thing I have heard about Frank and his "operation" this year has been negative and some people have thrown around some major accusations on many different levels. I have only meet Frank once and he seemed like a good guy, so I wish him the best on getting his career back on track.

Dale, I am with you. Every thing I have heard about Frank and his "operation" this year has been negative and some people have thrown around some major accusations on many different levels. I have only meet Frank once and he seemed like a good guy, so I wish him the best on getting his career back on track.

I wish some other people the best in getting their careers back on track. I've spent the last year being a sounding board for a friend who was in a business agreement with him, and it didn't pan out, leaving a giant hole in a savings account.

If he keeps playing musical Crew Chiefs with the same results he will be back in the booth with Mike Dunn! LOL ;)
I will say it again let Dickie tune both cars!
As much as I like Wayne he lost something after the accident. I wish he would just take a step back get healthy and then make a comeback.:eek:

If he keeps playing musical Crew Chiefs with the same results he will be back in the booth with Mike Dunn! LOL ;)
I will say it again let Dickie tune both cars!
As much as I like Wayne he lost something after the accident. I wish he would just take a step back get healthy and then make a comeback.:eek:
I agree Bob, I dont think Wayne will make it there long, but I could be wrong.

I gotta agree with you guys about Dickie (don't forget assistant Kurt Elliot!) tuning both cars.
That would be a true 1-2 punch!

Maybe this has been covered before, but. Cruz and Tony teamed up. How come Frank, hasn't teamed with them? Be cool to have all three on the same team.
Crazy

Lets just say that Tony and Frank dont see eye to eye.

You may also add Cruz to that as well,, Cruz and Tony are teamed up because they get along,,, Frank is on the outside. I know that some people had contacted Cruz in desparation to find out what is up with Frank,, only to be sternly told that "We are tired of having people call US about Frank".

What goes on in this business/sport on the other side of the ropes would surprise many starstruck fans. There are some truly great people in the game, but you would be shocked at the ones who don't make the good guy list, and the reasons why. I had my heroes from when I was a kid, but in the last 5-7 years, I've learned, seen, heard some crap that just turned me away from those who I looked up to as a kid.

Someone has to do more than drive a car,dunk a basketball,swing a bat or club etc to be classified as a hero in my book! ;)
I do admire people who are very good at what they do though. :)

Someone has to do more than drive a car,dunk a basketball,swing a bat or club etc to be classified as a hero in my book! ;)
I do admire people who are very good at what they do though. :)

I agree in they need to do more than perform well to be a hero,, but kids really don't know any better. Racing in general has a history of attracting some unsavory types from society. It is a taboo topic, but consider just how many drag racers have ended up doing time, or with a more unfortunate ending in their career.

I'm not suggesting this about Frank, but it is true that the man has fallen out of favor among his peers. Said situation.

Sounds like a classic case of Champagne taste with beer money if you ask me! ;)
If you can't afford it you shouldn't own it....and if you keep burning bridges noboby will want to deal with you and I think Frankie is fastly aproaching that place. :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back