Countdown DVD (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Hmmm- If this was a network TV show it would be called a docu-drama. Part fact part fiction. Hollywood would say "this is based on a true story". Cause the countdown is not a true championship contest.

Hmmm- If this was a network TV show it would be called a docu-drama. Part fact part fiction. Hollywood would say "this is based on a true story". Cause the countdown is not a true championship contest.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz "burp"......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz "cough.....mumble.....rex".............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

According to the descriptions I read, the DVD contains tributes to both Eric and Wally, so it's worth buying for those even if the Countdown doesn't excite you.

Hey it's a start, I just through in some of the old "drag racing 80's and 90's" videos that used to come with your subscription, makes the winters go by faster (dont laugh you "we never get cold weather" guys). Wont be the same without Steve Evens but Bob Frey does a great job. Hopefully they will bring back some of the "and they walked away" titles and "fabulous floppers" stuff they used to do at Diamond P sports.

Well....I actually read the info when I ordered.:)

They are going to release several titles over the year.

the Countdown DVD being the first.

REX

Anyone on here have any way of finding out if it will be in 16:9 format? With the entire season being shot in Hi-Def, it would only make sense to at least do the transfer in 16:9 so it won't look goofy on widescreen TV's. I know it's not an HD-DVD/Blu-Ray, and personally that doesn't matter to me at this point. But I won't waste the money if it's 4:3. Thanks!

According to the descriptions I read, the DVD contains tributes to both Eric and Wally, so it's worth buying for those even if the Countdown doesn't excite you.

That's what I've been thinking, but I'm wondering if those are the tributes that already aired during the year, or if they are different tributes created for the DVD. :confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back