Cory Mac NEW PAINT! (1 Viewer)

I like it alot - sure beats that monster FC. Bazemore's new car looks awesome too.

Yup, I like it a lot too. The "Fram" is much more visible now, and it's a bit more razzle-dazzle, while still maintaining clarity and readability. Looks more like Gilby's Autolite FC paint scheme.

YAY! MORE LIGHTNING!!!

yawn.
:eek:

Minus that though - I think it looks really really good.

I think it looks great.......

So to those people who don't like lightning...don't like the barbed wire
don't like a more plain look that the Monster car seems to be looking like

What type of theme would you think is pretty cool?

Very sharp!! I remember Cory telling us last Nov. that the new look was going to be their best yet, and I agree, although the first one (AirHog) was good too. They`ve also got a new hospitality area this year.

That is far out. I sure hope Cory has a better year in 07. He's a heck of a driver and has some talented people with him. They have one of those cars that you always know is capable of kicking anybody's butt out there. They'll get that thing turned around.... and some people are going to get knocked down a few spots in the points when they do.

I agree a great looking paint job and you can see the FRAM much more clearly. Good luck to Cory this year. One of the nicest guys on tour. Can't wait for testing so I can see it up close!

I personally thought his mac attack car( 90's) was one of the nicest looking top fuel cars ever.

mts-fc-07.jpg

:eek:

Excellent use of color, not too busy, use of the sponsors service, and them just an automotive theme on top of that.
Eyecatching doesn't have to be cluttered.

Last edited:
I like it.. not over crowded and makes the Sponsor readable... that as key thing that seems to be forgotten at times... make the company who pays the bils name legible... Keyo to TV time...

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back