Cory Mac Back Again (1 Viewer)

pretty cool deal for two races. congrats to all involved. nordic logo is hard to see against checkers.
starting to think these two july indy races are going to be as big as any nhra race of recent years. 'can't miss it' events.
sure hope there are replays on fsn1 and/or fsn2.

Attachments

• NORDICBOATS.JPG
    NORDICBOATS.JPG
    395.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Even with DSR what can you accomplish in 2 races? It takes more to get a program in order, or else you go out in 1st round (if you're lucky enough to Q)
I want to see these returning heroes get some real seat time .....not just a toe dip in the nitro pool

Here's my take. Smart move by DSR , Cory Mac brings the sponsors in , he gets a chance to run well and go out like he wants. Maybe the sponsors he brings see's the value of DSR and stays on. If not no harm no foul.

Even with DSR what can you accomplish in 2 races? It takes more to get a program in order, or else you go out in 1st round (if you're lucky enough to Q)
I want to see these returning heroes get some real seat time .....not just a toe dip in the nitro pool
Hmmm, what could you accomplish in two races? 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Well, if you are the 2 new DSR cars, you could lose in round one at both races like I said....
or you can have problems backing up and hold up your competitor for almost 2 minutes....pissing off his crew;)

Or, given 2 races, you could possibly come up with a program to win one of them.....here's hoping to be able to congratulate you guys when they run the finals!

Well, if you are the 2 new DSR cars, you could lose in round one at both races like I said....
or you can have problems backing up and hold up your competitor for almost 2 minutes....pissing off his crew;)

Or, given 2 races, you could possibly come up with a program to win one of them.....here's hoping to be able to congratulate you guys when they run the finals!
I didn't say it was going to be easy, but it's been proven it can be done. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back