Congrats to Spencer Massey! (1 Viewer)

Main thing about Spencer is this, he's earned EVERY BIT of Being in the Drivier's Seat. He's crewed for more teams than you'd ever know and there was a point in time when he showed up to the track with holes in his shoes, and he was just happy to be there. Nothing entitled about him!!

He's a great person, and Snow see's a winner! That I know first hand because Gene & I are friends. My comment is only from the racer perspective and nothing more.

Great Job Spencer!!!!

Nancy Matter Racing

The big Thanks and congrats should be to Mitch King as he could of been in the drivers seat..Mitch is an awesome racer and is the real deal and has no problem putting others ahead of himself.
Years ago @ the Nightfire Nats in Boise he was running his fuel altered and had his AA/FC in the upstairs of his trailer asking if I wanted to steer the car as they were short of cars. I only had a TA/FC license but Mitch said 'who cares' and lets go for it...I was not prepared and said no..
So he loaded the AA/FA on 96% nitro and ran a 5.60 while tagging the wall due to tire-spin @ the finish line. I thought this guy was nuts..A real cool guy that lost his wife to cancer many years ago when they were a young couple..So he decided to live life to the fullest.
BTW..he offered the fuel car to me to steer after only meeting me the day before..

Man can that Spencer drive. They just fooled around and put a winning team together from a basket of parts.
I guess the car is still the old Eddie Hill car updated of course and Mitch sold off most of the old stuff he had.
I figured the car was History after Mitch started driving Funny car last year.
I don't think there could be better use of an old wore out fuel car than put a young gun pilot and an old tuner who loves what he does.
I know some Spencer friends and they are ecstatic.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back