Congrats to Doug Kalitta and crew... (1 Viewer)

Ken

Nitro Member
I am sure I will get comments but this team deserves some credit.
They made 4 consistant passes, I know none of them were low of the round but they didn't give the race away in the finals. Hopefully Jim O has found something.

Congrats to Doug, Conrad and the entire "50" car crew!!!

Ken and Dionne

It was good to see that car go some rounds! Hopefully they can keep it going! Any word on whether or not they will running the full tour? I hope to see them in Joliet and E-Town in a few weeks.

Considering their past success it's kind of demeaning congratulating them for just going rounds don't you think? ;)
If they had won that would be different!

Bob, our son is on the crew and I can assure you they were very excited to be going rounds. They are hoping that the changes they are making will allow them to continue going rounds. They have worked really hard to get the car back and we believe that congratulating them is appropriate.

Ken & Dionne Manzer

I concur! They have a crapload of data on that track, and DK is the winningest driver there. That was surely thier "weather conditions of choice" as well. A good outing indeed. I would tend to believe they'll keep the dragster out there as long as he's in the top 10. A couple more events like yesterday and they'll be well positioned for summer.
But look out now, because HPT is up next.... and we all know who won the trophy there last time. I look for Mr. K to go deep into elims over there in Kansas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back