Way to go Doug Kalitta!!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

"Dr. Dirt"

Nitro Member
That's the way to start the year off! Congrats to Connie, Jim, Doug and the entire family that is Kalitta racing!

Good for team Kalitta! If any team deserves a win (and a championship in 09?), it's them. Hopefully, that win put a big ol' smile on Connie's face :)

Sue, your avatar is TIGHT!
I don't know why - but to me this feels like they just won flippin Indy to me. Maybe it's because it took 5 days to accomplish. Or that here it is a Tuesday night, I'm celebrating drinking whisky, and I basically did nothing all day at work (I hope my employer doesn't see this) listening to the audiocast. Or maybe it's because all the irregularities that the Kalitta organization has endured in 50+ years. Or maybe that all the "big money", marquee, "page one in your program" teams just got sent home.... while my favorite driver is flying home tonight with very special cargo onboard - I don't know.

Let me remind you - that's 2 in a row. Hillary tore apart WSID, and now Doug moves to the front of the line at the 'Winters.

Man, I sure am proud of that team out of my home-state of Michigan tonight!

I wonder what turn of events brought you out of the shadows and back into the light of the Mater? Congrats to your little man too! He and Ace were sure on their game this weekend/week.

LOL Yes they were! The shadows weren't intentional. I can't get on Nitromater or anything fun at work anymore. They've shut us down! I've been a little busy and preoccupied personally.....so, I'm just catching up. I've kind of ignored the net in general lately.

My timing is perfect! Did you miss me, Doc? ;)

A beautiful win! I must admit I got a little choked up.
It was a GREAT GREAT GREAT win!!!

Here is a pic I took! Connie was all smiles.

09Winters095.jpg

Congratulations to the entire Kalitta team. Great way to start Conrads 50th year in racing. Well done!!!:D:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back