DOUG KALITTA (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
What the heck is going on with Doug Kalitta? They seem to be having trouble even getting off the starting line much less a full run. Has Connie closed his pocket book.

I'm surprised that Connie hasn't done the crew chief shuffle like Force has done. I understand that Aaron Brooks is over there but you can't expect a guy from the outside to just come in and figure out their operation this late in the season.

What the heck is going on with Doug Kalitta? They seem to be having trouble even getting off the starting line much less a full run. Has Connie closed his pocket book.

Doug is my favorite TF driver and it pains me to see him have the worst season of his career. For sure Connie has not closed his pocket book. He replaced Rob Flynn with Brooks but he hasn't had results. I believe only one full pull over the last two events. Something definitely wrong with that car. I hope the rumors of AJ going there are true.

gonna guess that they can't get a different set of eyeballs on their setup as no one near top of points wants to get beat by doug in the first
round after just trying to be cordial and offering advice or ideas that suddenly turn the car around........pretty sure they'll get it together for '22. both cars.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back