Congratulations to Team LRS (1 Viewer)

Ken

Nitro Member
I just want to congratulate Tim and crew for their performance on a tough weekend. In spite of a car that they struggled with all weekend, they still made it to the semi final round. Good job staying with it. Keep up the good work.

Ken and Dionne

I hope Tim can continue with his success and close the deal and win the championship. With how he has been running the majority of the time, I wouldn't want to bet against him this year

have been on tim's bandwagon all year and still enjoying the ride;
i also hope this team can continue their great consistency and
capture the title in pomona.

Amen to that!

BY the way......anyone travelling up I-55 through southern IL be sure to look for the electronic construction sign that reads GOT WILK.

You can see it on the Northbound lanes between Mile Markers 61-63 (Carlinville and Raymond exits)

Last edited:
Drew, that sounds pretty cool, the sign/billboard for Wilk. Man, this is going to be a nailbiter unless Tim runs the table in Vegas and has too big a lead for anyone to overcome in Pomona. Keeping my fingers crossed he can pull it off as he is So... deserving of a championship and kudos to LRS for sticking with Wilk after the last couple of years as they would have missed out on this HUGE year for Wilk and his dedicated team.

GO WILK !!

Tim is doing a great job, and just keeps running good enough to win on race day. If not for that slide valve problem, he probably would have won yesterday.

2 rounds in Vegas, 2 rounds in Pomona, #1 decal on the car.

If Hight can't win, I sure hope Wilk gets it.

2 rounds in Vegas, 2 rounds in Pomona, #1 decal on the car.

AND NO OIL ON THE TRACK!

I was watching with the Mrs. last night, and she said to me "Who is that? I haven't seen him before" I told her, that she would see him alot, and hopefully with a #1 next year! Then I tried to get into the whole under-funded, runs well because he can't afford to break parts.... Not sure she got it.

Wilk was very lucky that the slide valve deal didn't drop any oil on the track.

I know a gal from Springfield, Il. who's told me that the whole town's on the Wilkerson Bandwagon! People who had never been to a drag race are buying Up Wilk shirts now!

Congrats to the whole team! Their efforts will not be forgotten for years to come, no matter the outcome!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back