Congratulations to Wilk and entire team (1 Viewer)

First Del wins, then Wilk wins; also, Bob Bode makes it to the semis today; that's good stuff no matter how you look at it! How about a Bartone, Densham, or Head win next?:)

Wilkerson has really stepped up this year... Congrats to his whole team!

CJ Curtsinger

Great job Tim and entire crew, what a great weekend, winning out of the right lane!!!!!!!!!!!!! #2 in powerade points!!!!!!!1 greater things to come!!!!

First Del wins, then Wilk wins; also, Bob Bode makes it to the semis today; that's good stuff no matter how you look at it! How about a Bartone, Densham, or Head win next?:)

Damn straight! I don't know what's going on with the independents - but I like it! As we head into hotter weather and even trickier tracks this should be fun.
A positive note from the Force wiring was that the "Brain Trust" seemed a little confused - :D

I was hoping Ash was going to win her first race, but since she lost to Tim I dont mind as much. Great job this weekend and he almost qualified 1st again.

Congrats to Tim and his entire team. I think they said this is his first victory since Sonoma in 04, this was a long dry spell.

GREAT job by Tim and the team- From the start of the season they looked like a win just waiting to happen, and I am glad it happened so soon!

A definately well earned and deserved win! CONGRATS!!!
Also very nice to see Donnie B and a bunch of the US Smokeless crew on the starting line!!!

:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
how can u not like this guy. Tim is a driver/mechanic/owner and he was up against "team Goliath" as the announcer put it, and came thru for a well deserved win!

Big Congrats to Tim, good to see him get a win, he's run much stronger this year, one of the very few who could own, crewchief and drive.

I'm happy for that whole team. They are running real well this year. I love it when the small teams come through. Especially when I've got them in Pick the winners!!!!!!!

I don't know where Tim and Co. found their tune-up this year, but I haven't seen them run like this for 3-4 years at least! Congrats!;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back