Congratulations to Wilk and entire team (1 Viewer)

I don't know where Tim and Co. found their tune-up this year, but I haven't seen them run like this for 3-4 years at least! Congrats!;)

Joe hope you dont think I am pickin on you here, But I am pretty sure it is from the same baseline from the previous 90% days this change played right into their hands. They were the single most succesful mid budget single car team on 90% pre 2004

Joe hope you dont think I am pickin on you here, But I am pretty sure it is from the same baseline from the previous 90% days this change played right into their hands. They were the single most succesful mid budget single car team on 90% pre 2004

I don't recall Wilky getting down 120 degree tracks with ease like I saw this weekend. Anyone can haul ass on a 80-90 degree track, Wilk has been really consistant on most track conditions this year.

what everyone said.
win waiting to happen......totally class winner's interview from totally
class guy.......single car team with driver/tuner
what's not to like.
great performance.

Bingo!

Way to go Wilk and crew! Awesome to see them win especially against a Force car.

This ESPN love fest with everything Force is almost getting unwatchable.

The best part was Tim's interview. Congrats to the entire LRS team!:D

Tim's interview was great-he'd said nice things about Ashley on Saturday during qualifying, so his comments about her weren't being made up in the ligth of a victory. I think most of us want to see Ashley get a win, just as most of us want to see the independents get wins. And if anyone who doesn't like Wilk, well I don't know what to say to him or her!

As for John being wired up-I thought that was neat-he's a fan too!

Bingo!

Way to go Wilk and crew! Awesome to see them win especially against a Force car.

This ESPN love fest with everything Force is almost getting unwatchable.
Being there in person to watch that was especially thrilling. It was frikkin' awesome! Loved it tremendously. Great win for a great team.

A couple crew guys from another team came by before the final and told Tim
"Now it's your turn to take her out".
I was grinning from ear to ear. :D

Congrads Tim on a great win
I got to talk to him on saturday night and he was so positive about sunday and how the car was running
he hated not having the #1 spot but i think the win was much better
Congrads guys and good luck in atlanta :)

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Tim is a class act for sure, and a good friend.... Great Job to a well deserving team, keep up the good work and I'll see you in a few days..................The Rooster

I don't know where Tim and Co. found their tune-up this year, but I haven't seen them run like this for 3-4 years at least! Congrats!;)

I know Tim credits his access to the Snakes shop, ie blower dyno etc that helps him be on a level playing field with some bigger teams on R&D. Plus he works tirelessly on his setup every weekend. Add all that up and you have a guy who truly deserves to run good. Go Timmy:D

I was right there when Tim and Cory reached the winners circle from the top end in the Powerade shuttle. It was so great to see how happy they both were not only for themselves but for each other....priceless. Congratulations.

I was in the pits right before the finals - tim was placing the body on the chassis with 3 crew members -WHAT a hands on driver- I was the only fan cheering in our section when the tim got the win light !!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back