Congrats to Danny Hood and Ashley Force (1 Viewer)

mr minick your a better man than me- ill come right out and say it- im jelous as hell! :D man thats 1 lucky dude. engaged to aols hottest athlete and probably working for future pop-in- law big john. as rod stewart said " some guys have all the luck" i just wont sing it.

Awww! I wanted to see that on Driving Force! LOL.

Congrats to the two of them. they're too cute.

I forget which ep in season two, but the picnic with wine should have been a slight clue, or all the hand holding...

Congrats to both.

d'kid

but wait, there's more.......

On a different topic, yet related; will Ashley keep her maiden name, will she go by Ashley Force-Hood, or just Ashley Hood?

And hopefully Danny will work on on one of the other team cars. From personal experience, I've tried working directly with my better half; not always of the good to do that.

d'kid (father-figure coming out now)

in my haste to drown my sorrows by setting sail with the Captain in an ocean of Keystone Light, i forgot to wish them the best!!!:D:) treat her well Danny, or you will be hearing from me....lest we forget Mr. Hood resides from the same neighborhood i do :eek:

in my haste to drown my sorrows by setting sail with the Captain in an ocean of Keystone Light, i forgot to wish them the best!!!:D:) treat her well Danny, or you will be hearing from me....lest we forget Mr. Hood resides from the same neighborhood i do :eek:

And I shall partake of the Famous Capt'n with you Mike... alas, no coke in cabin, so I shall drink it neat in thou honour my third son...

Chin up my lad, there are more fish in the sea, vessels to plunder, lasses to chase....:)

Can't tell my youngest...he's in the middle of finals...
lalala.gif
He will be heartbroken :D and fail exams..

Congrats to them both...

down here at WIU.....its a mix right now rain and snow....up in the Chi (bout 220 miles northeast of me) i think the sis said they are gonna get bout 4 inches tonight

Congratulations and best of luck to Ashley and Danny.

BTW, I am close to Chicago. We have about an inch or so now. It is still falling pretty steady. I would say I want to go home, but this storm did a number in WA too.

Re: Congrats to Danny Hood

I'm sure ESPN2 will skip many runs and interviews of the non-chosen ones to cover it at the Winternationals.

Maybe Papa Force could drag out another flopper so he could steal some of Tommy and Melanie's thunder...then maybe Don Shoe will put Tony Shoe's wife in a flopper to also take advantage of new found PR angle...and then Bob Frey could remind us numerous times of how cool we should think it is. Bob Vangergriff could be the first to run under 4 seconds at 400mph and get his first win, but won't get interviewed, because the newlyweds will be leaving the grounds and ESPN2 will feel that is a more important story than covering what is actually happening on the racetrack.

Keep that up and ESPN will hire you to produce the 2008 shows.

I don't see Ashley changing her last name. Ashley will still be Ashley Force even after they are married. When Melanie and Tommy got married, Melanie keep her last name of Troxel. So I don't see it happening! :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back