Congrats to Danny Hood and Ashley Force (1 Viewer)

Re: Congrats to Danny Hood

I noticed the release said "former" crew member of Mike Ashley's F/C. Is Danny now employed by JFR? Just wondering. At any rate, a big Congrats to both of them!!!!!!

Late.............Mitch

Smart man, if I were dating Ashley Force I'd ask her to marry me too!

Although "Ashley Hood" doesn't sound as good....

Danny was sporting a Ford racing hat and trying not to grin too hard in the photos I saw. Dunno if he's on the payroll yet, but Force does believe in putting the family to work...

We better hide this news from Mike :D

yes.....now i know i have heart, because it is broken
AddEmoticons0429.gif

by the looks of this news......i'd say it's about beer o'clock :(

I'm sure ESPN2 will skip many runs and interviews of the non-chosen ones to cover it at the Winternationals.

Maybe Papa Force could drag out another flopper so he could steal some of Tommy and Melanie's thunder...then maybe Don Shoe will put Tony Shoe's wife in a flopper to also take advantage of new found PR angle...and then Bob Frey could remind us numerous times of how cool we should think it is. Bob Vangergriff could be the first to run under 4 seconds at 400mph and get his first win, but won't get interviewed, because the newlyweds will be leaving the grounds and ESPN2 will feel that is a more important story than covering what is actually happening on the racetrack.

Last edited:

Congrats to Danimal and Ashley. They look too cute and icky...kinda like a few other racing couples I know...hmmmmmmm;)

Papa John and Danimal need to build a "Heritage Series" car to play with on off weekends instead of a full-fledged family TF/FC deal.

Congrats to Danimal and Ashley. They look too cute and icky...kinda like a few other racing couples I know...hmmmmmmm;)

Papa John and Danimal need to build a "Heritage Series" car to play with on off weekends instead of a full-fledged family TF/FC deal.

Wes

Force already has a Nostalgia FC

yes.....now i know i have heart, because it is broken
AddEmoticons0429.gif

by the looks of this news......i'd say it's about beer o'clock :(

I'm feeling your pain Mike!!! :( Great Wizard of Oz reference!!!

Dude it was 1/2 past beer when they were dating...NOW It's TIME TO BREAK OUT THE CAPTAIN!!!

I hear Hillary Will is still available>:eek:???? CHRIS help the brotha Poor College student Mike HOOK UP!!!

I thought Danny worked on Scelzi's car? Either way is anyone suprised he's working for JFR?:rolleyes:

I'm feeling your pain Mike!!! :( Great Wizard of Oz reference!!!

Dude it was 1/2 past beer when they were dating...NOW It's TIME TO BREAK OUT THE CAPTAIN!!!

I hear Hillary Will is still available>:eek:???? CHRIS help the brotha Poor College student Mike HOOK UP!!!

Thanks Timmah!

i figured Ashley being a big movie buff, the Wizard of Oz reference was appropriate......the captain has set sail by the way ;)

as for Hillary, i appreciate but isnt that Rod Fullers kool-aid?? :D

Thanks Timmah!

i figured Ashley being a big movie buff, the Wizard of Oz reference was appropriate......the captain has set sail by the way ;)

as for Hillary, i appreciate but isnt that Rod Fullers kool-aid?? :D

I was going to post that, Rod Fuller seems to mention Hillary a lot.

Re: Ashley Force engaged

Ashley Force Engaged

Notice it says former crew member.

After all of the things she promised me, all of those romantic nights we spent together, everything she said...........she goes and does this to me..... I'm devastated!!

I will never trust another woman.... I thought we had something... we shared a moment!

Last edited:
Sorry Guys!!!

For all you guys dreaming of Ms. Force........

Ashley Force Engaged

Officially off the market! :D

Wonder if her fiance will be going to work for JFR? It says 'former Mike Ashley crewmember'

Re: Ashley Force engaged

After all of the things she promised me, all of those romantic nights we spent together, everything she said...........she goes and does this to me..... I'm devastated!!

I will never trust another woman.... I thought we had something... we shared a moment!

LOL, that made me laugh!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back