Congrats to Danny Hood and Ashley Force (1 Viewer)

Geiger confirms that Mr. Hood is now an employee of JFR.

Geiger Counter: December 2007

Perhaps when John steps out of the seat, the other son-in-law takes it over, and we'll have two pair of spouses going at it in the floppers!!! :D:D

***** DISCLAIMER ***** I MADE THAT UP ********** NO RUMORS ANYWHERE ********* :eek::D

Re: Congrats to Danny Hood

Although "Ashley Hood" doesn't sound as good....[/QUOTE]

AHHHHH this nicknames

Ashley "pop the" Hood-Force

Anyone want to guess how much TV time NHRA gives Ashley and the fiance' at the Winter Natls? And you thought Driving Force was over...:rolleyes:

Congratulations and best of luck to Ashley and Danny.

BTW, I am close to Chicago. We have about an inch or so now. It is still falling pretty steady. I would say I want to go home, but this storm did a number in WA too.

For those of you familiar with I-5, here's some photos taken 25 miles South of Olympia yesterday. 10,000 trucks stranded at one time and the only route now is Eastward and then South through Yakima. Lots of other areas looked like this. For all you on the East side, buckle your seat belts cause it's gonna be rough. Click on this link then the pictures in the center of the page.

At least 5 dead in storm; mudslides, avalanches follow deluge

I don't want to derail this thread more than we normally do here. William, that is just amazing! I have been down I-5 more times than I could count. I have seen water high in areas around there, but that is just hard to believe. And having to go all the way to Yakima and back to get to Portland? Wow! Most of my family lives in Pierce county and are all okay other than some soggy ground. I do have an uncle around Olympia that had some damage. My mom sent a link to the Olympia paper. That had some scary pics too.
Back to your regularly scheduled thread.
What did Danny Hood do for Mike Ashley?

I don't want to derail this thread more than we normally do here. William, that is just amazing! I have been down I-5 more times than I could count. I have seen water high in areas around there, but that is just hard to believe. And having to go all the way to Yakima and back to get to Portland? Wow! Most of my family lives in Pierce county and are all okay other than some soggy ground. I do have an uncle around Olympia that had some damage. My mom sent a link to the Olympia paper. That had some scary pics too.
Back to your regularly scheduled thread.
What did Danny Hood do for Mike Ashley?

Top end... don't remember which side

Thanks for reminding me to call dad and the step-mum... they live North of Seattle...

d'kid

For those of you familiar with I-5, here's some photos taken 25 miles South of Olympia yesterday. 10,000 trucks stranded at one time and the only route now is Eastward and then South through Yakima. Lots of other areas looked like this. For all you on the East side, buckle your seat belts cause it's gonna be rough. Click on this link then the pictures in the center of the page.

At least 5 dead in storm; mudslides, avalanches follow deluge

Wow.... That is horrible.

Re: Congrats to Danny Hood

I was going to post that, Rod Fuller seems to mention Hillary a lot.
If you look at Fuller's blog the girl in the pic from Nov14 is his gf.Also he has a myspace and she is one of his friends. Congrats Danny & Ashley!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back