Compton hired by the NFL ! (1 Viewer)

mikey

Nitro Member
Rumor has it that Tom Compton is leaving the NHRA to help save the NFL from itself ! League officials are said to be so impressed with the changes Mr. Compton has brought to the NHRA that they have made an offer he can not resist.First on the agenda will be to shorten the length of the playing field to 50 yards... this will reduce injuries to players.The players are all in favor of the shorter field and the average fan will not even notice the change !Next will be the addition of 75 pounds of dead-weight to each player in order to slow them down ....this will make the competition much closer and slow down play to a much more enjoyable level.The regular season and playoff format will be scrapped for something that will be more exciting and keep the fans interest peaking for the entire season..... no one team will be rewarded for it's dominance ( details yet to be worked out).Good luck Tom...don't let the door hit you were the sun don't get you !

you've mistaken the nfl with the indoor football league. :rolleyes:

last year was the perfect example of an nfl team not being rewarded
for it's dominance - the pats fell in the last game to the underdog
who entered the playoffs with a win/loss record much less the pats.
(in fact i think the giants were a wildcard pick, not even a div. champion)

this should be in lounge.

Don't forget, all Endzones must extended by 10 Yards. And all players running the 40 in under 4.3 must gain 25lbs.

We all laugh about this stuff, but I bet if there's another Cory Stringer or any other Player collapsing on the Field the Politicians and lawyers will get involved!

Ya know an NFL countdown would be the only way my Lions would have a chance to win anything...maybe I'm been thinking this coutndown thing wrong. Power to the weak...oh wait nevermind:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back