Clay Milican and RWR (1 Viewer)

Not currently being in the top 10 is not a good situation for such a talented team. It takes money, talent and luck. I bet they pull out all the stops this weekend and do well. Wish them the best.

Not currently being in the top 10 is not a good situation for such a talented team. It takes money, talent and luck. I bet they pull out all the stops this weekend and do well. Wish them the best.
Don't remember if it was the video from Topeka or Brainerd but Clay said he doesn't believe in luck. Whatever happens was just meant to be.

Check out our story on this. It'll all come together.

Clay might not believe in luck, but after a shocking mid season their last half a dozen or so first round losses have included a couple of coin flips and some runs that would have done well in any other pairing. Hopefully they close out the year strongly.

I was thinking yesterday about the performance of Clay today may have been due to budget. Think about JO he has never been a crew chief for a team that had a tight budget, and it was difficult for him to make a good tuneup without risking wounding parts.
I'm hoping that the team's performance picks up. As for the crew, I'm wondering if some won't want to relocate to NC.
Time will tell.

thought i remembered someone who was at indy commented they saw kloeber in clay's pit........have not seen him on tv, nor has anyone mentioned him further.
was he brought in just for one race to help the new RWR team? ...... loving their performance lately with fresh/er parts. great to see them going rounds.
on clay's vids there is another new guy up in trailer office with him, rick, and jim......i believe he has an english accent.

Last edited:
Kloeber is believed to be the crew chief on the second car that Jordan Vandergriff is supposed to drive. JV was at Indy in a RWR team shirt.

thought i remembered someone who was at indy commented they saw kloeber in clay's pit........have not seen him on tv, nor has anyone mentioned him further.
was he brought in just for one race to help the new RWR team? ...... loving their performance lately with fresh/er parts. great to see them going rounds.
on clay's vids there is another new guy up in trailer office with him, rick, and jim......i believe he has an english accent.
I looked for kloeber at maple grove,no where to be seen. He was in indy but for some reason clays camera/youtube wasnt working just in the crew chief lounge just for that race, seems odd lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back