Clay Milican and RWR (1 Viewer)

thought i remembered someone who was at indy commented they saw kloeber in clay's pit........have not seen him on tv, nor has anyone mentioned him further.
was he brought in just for one race to help the new RWR team? ...... loving their performance lately with fresh/er parts. great to see them going rounds.
on clay's vids there is another new guy up in trailer office with him, rick, and jim......i believe he has an english accent.
I personally saw Kloeber in Millican’s pit at Indy on Thursday. I had to do a double take. I also briefly spoke with Jordan Vandergriff in Indy. I asked him if he would be back out soon and he said “he hopes so”.

not the biggest fan of the graphics on the parts plus / biohaven / summit top fueler ....... although the retro stripes do remind me of the double stripes
on the old army funny cars ....... they are not bad, but IMO clay has had some really good looking graphics in recent years. not sure why the retro stripes now?
also keep wondering why RWR uses parent company Biohaven on their cars now, and not the product Nurtec ODT?

not the biggest fan of the graphics on the parts plus / biohaven / summit top fueler ....... although the retro stripes do remind me of the double stripes
on the old army funny cars ....... they are not bad, but IMO clay has had some really good looking graphics in recent years. not sure why the retro stripes now?
also keep wondering why RWR uses parent company Biohaven on their cars now, and not the product Nurtec ODT?
Pretty sure that it is the Sponsors choice because of Advertising write off’s in this kind of a deal.

Pretty sure that it is the Sponsors choice because of Advertising write off’s in this kind of a deal.
in the later years of kenny bernstein's red top fuelers, the advertising expense was not In-Bev, it was Budweiser.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back