Jordan Vandergriff joins NHRA on FOX (1 Viewer)

hopefully less Amanda and her boring questions

From my view, you are probably one of the few people with that opinion. I actually think she does a nice job. Does she ask "Steve Evans" level questions, no, but she is engaging, attractive, and seems to have a good personality and connection with the drivers.

And I'm pretty sure that Mike was referring to Tony Pedregon ;)

From my view, you are probably one of the few people with that opinion. I actually think she does a nice job. Does she ask "Steve Evans" level questions, no, but she is engaging, attractive, and seems to have a good personality and connection with the drivers.

And I'm pretty sure that Mike was referring to Tony Pedregon ;)
She asks questions that give drivers plenty of opportunity to plug their sponsors.

i have always enjoyed amanda; and jamie howe, in conjunction with c. enders and flo crew, did a great job at the shootout. i wish jamie howe did more with nhra/fox.
amanda has great rapport with the drivers; in fact she was at the garlits induction ceremony yesterday.
i truly hope jordan and crew have a few new ideas, whether we see them on the broadcasts, or they playout during the event (roaming reporter for example)
social media is where it is at, you can not deny that

It doesn't matter what questions are asked Jim, the drivers/owners are going to plug their sponsors anyway :rolleyes:
Of course they plug their sponsors. Why would any Sponsor give someone "Tons" of money if they are not going to get that Sponsors name on air every chance they get? That is the basic reality of being a Sponsor.

Of course they plug their sponsors. Why would any Sponsor give someone "Tons" of money if they are not going to get that Sponsors name on air every chance they get? That is the basic reality of being a Sponsor.

That was my point to Jim, if you would have taken the time to read what I was responding to.

I have been on the sponsor side in other motorsports. Sponsors do not care all that much about how many times a driver mentions their name in an interview. It is probably the least important part of a sponsorship.

Do you think Chevy sold any Camaros because John Force said "My Camaro hot rod was running fast today!"

It does not matter and that is not why any company sponsors a drag racer.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back