Chuy's Fuel Altered Classic (1 Viewer)

kegs

Nitro Member
Budweiser presents the Chuy's Fuel Altered Classic Sept. 15th at Auto Club Famoso Raceway.
Confirmed racers include the Alcohol entries of Dave Gruzen, Gil Valencia, Dale Dow and Dave Ward. The fuel cars are led by defending champion Rich Howell "Power Play", Steve Neese "Neese N Knowles", Greg Daebelliehn "Fast N Forty", Mike Boyd "Sullivan and Haight", Dave Hix "Hi Tech Racing", Ricky Ruiz "Nevada Rattler", Mike Boyd "Winged Express", Ron Hope "Rat Trap", Randy Bradford "Bradford's Fiat", Steve Tryon "Nanook", James Generaloa "Impatient Racing" and Ed Schwarz "Estrus Racing".
If money becomes available I'll add two more fuel cars.
We will also run a National Dragster Challenge with two classes Electronic and Non Electronic paying $2000.00 to win.

More info @ Auto Club Famoso Raceway

Hello John Sounds like you have a great line up of AA/FA all ready! I hope you do get the extra two AA/FA. as always the more Nitro in the air the better for the fans! I will of course be there! James

I'm excited to announce that Holder's Heating and Air has come aboard as the presenting sponsor of the Chuy's Fuel Altered Classic. This has allowed me to add the Nitro cars of Randy Eakins (Cheap Thrills) and Mike Hilsabeck (Arizona Thunder). That makes 14 Nitro Fuel Altereds and 4 Alcohol Altereds.
Robert Reehl Equipment and Dale Pulde of Pro Nitro will also be offering Low ET Bonuses.

Thanks

John Keigley

I am really bummed; I am doing everything in my power to find a way to make this event; so far, it doesn't look good. Nothing will keep me away from Bakersfield and the 2008 March Meet though!

John,

Fantastic news! Thanks for keeping the AA/FA's alive and well in your area.

Best of luck with the race!

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back