Chuy's Fuel Altered Classic Results (1 Viewer)

kegs

Nitro Member
Someone below posted some info about my race that wasn't 100% factual so I thought I would set the record straight.
We had 15 Altereds with 10 being Blown Nitro. Greg Daebelliehn in his Fast N Forty Fiat did set the track record for Altereds with a 5.75 but his car is tuned by himself. The Dale Pulde tuned Power Play ride driven by Rich Howell had a clutch explosion not engine on his last run.
Here is each teams quickest runs: Daebelliehn 5.75, Jeff Bennett No Mercy 5.94, Howell 6.07, James Generaloa Impatient Racing 6.18 (personal best) Vince Generaloa Nanook 6.26, Ed Schwarz Estrus Racing 6.40, Mike Hilsabeck Arizona Thunder 6.59, Dave Hix Hi Tech Racing 6.73, Bob Godfrey Flamed Fortune 8.20 and Ron Hope Rat Trap 9.16.
Howell and J. Generaloa ran in the final when Daebelliehn and Bennett couldn't repair damage with Howell taking the win with a clutch exploding 6.50 to an early shutoff 8.90. Daebelliehn recieved the Robert Reehl Equipment Low ET Bonus with Generaloa getting the Pro Nitro Low ET for Nost, Guys.
The Alcohol guys also put on a great show with consistant side by side runs. Chuck Craddock 7.32 and 7.37, Gil Valencia 7.27 and 7.50, Steve Moore 7.32 and 7.42, Jim Holtz 7.43 and 7.49 and Dale Dow 7.47 and 7.59.
Also Stormy Byrd and Rick Ackerman made exhibition runs in their one of a kind hotrods.
Thank You

John Keigley

Someone below posted some info about my race that wasn't 100% factual so I thought I would set the record straight.
We had 15 Altereds with 10 being Blown Nitro.
-Sorry John, that was me.
I didn't take notes obviously. Those damn Famoso scoreboards are difficult to read.
re:blown nitro
again, apologies, I went by the typical header flames the nitro cars put out and only saw a few. Saw most with no flames at all. I guess under a certain amount % nitro, they don't come out.

Nanook grazed the wall with the rear right wheel. Was the car damaged?
How late did you guys run?

It was warmer here in Santa Maria than Bako. That's crazy huh?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back