Capps turning left again.... (1 Viewer)

If Mr. Capps was to win this race he would get a invite to the east/west all-star race at Irwindale speedway jan 23rd-24th. Has anyone heard if Mr.Capps is racing at the Bullring on Nov 1st. Lot's of different classes racing that night.

With all due respect to Ron Capps as a Funny Car driver. He is one of the best at that. I will go out on a very short limb and say he is going in deep with that deal.
Late model racing is pretty intense and only experienced drivers will get anywhere near the front. My prediction is that he will wear his ass for a hat! I could be wrong (because he will be in good equipment) but I doubt it.
Good luck, Capps. You'll need it!:)

Hey, Mark I'm not biased or anything, but you do know how many circle track events in which he has held his own, right? ;) :D

Ron will not be participating in the event at the Bullring Nov. 1st.

btw, testing went well for THIS event yesterday. :)

An update Terry? What are you looking for there punkin'? ;)

btw, is Robbie still with McMurray? They've been lookin' damn good lately!

Just read thet he is running in Roseville, CA. I used to live right there and know several people who run that track. He just needs to remember 2 things, there are more than 2 cars on the track and rubbin is racin!!

robbie is still on the crown royal deal...loves it...go figure
got my weeks mixed up on rons late model race...crs disease

The guy can drive anything. And good!
How cool for Don to let RC drive other kinds of races.
Look at that car. It is a damn attractive paint job and car.

With all due respect to Ron Capps as a Funny Car driver. He is one of the best at that. I will go out on a very short limb and say he is going in deep with that deal.
Late model racing is pretty intense and only experienced drivers will get anywhere near the front. My prediction is that he will wear his ass for a hat! I could be wrong (because he will be in good equipment) but I doubt it.
Good luck, Capps. You'll need it!:)

how would you like that crow

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back