Burgess & NHRA (1 Viewer)

Kenny B.

Nitro Member
NHRA might want to take a better look at their operation and who is playing a role in making the sport continue today...This is sad to see a major investor and player in the sport easing off the investment gas pedal because of lack of NHRA interest or support. As a driver working my way up and most importantly a fan, this makes me worry and disappointed. Everyone NHRA related on any level should be aware and take interest in such events...

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag...ns-for-pulling-out-of-gsa-tv-and-making-stand

It's hard to argue with the points Roger is making. He put much more time, resources, and energy into the series than the NHRA did.

That's a problem.

The popularity of the class is proven. Doorslammers are huge worldwide and the opportunity is there for the NHRA to make big gains in that area but it seems that they're content with Roger doing everything and contributing very little.

I hope another sponsor steps up in the next few years and partners with Roger and the NHRA to get this series where it deserves to go. Pro Mod is a great and wildly exciting class and I'm very saddened to think it may fade away.

I wish someone at the NHRA would catch the vision and put some effort into it.

pro mod will not fade away - it will remain a successful person's hobby the
same as it always has, the same as most of the faster classes.
roger tried something on his own and it didn't work, or at least didn't work yet.
i don't think the nhra is at fault here for anything.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back