Britt's 3.66 (1 Viewer)

James

Nitro Member
Credit where credit is due, Grubby had that thing tuned up and it was an animal. Brittany fought the car all the way down keeping it in the groove. Driver gets some credit for that pass.

Yeah, that car (and Brittney) is on a roll. And I assume the track was iffy, after noting the ETs from Funny Car Rd 1: 8.61, 7.36, 7.67, 14.30, 7.58, 7.99, 8.22, 12.46, 8.54, 8.23, 8.90, 8.16 and 7.78. Only 2 drivers put down representative passes - Mike McIntire (don't know him) ran 4.01 and Alexis, who ran a great slightly-early-shutoff 3.93/301. It was almost the same with ProMod - 3 great runs, 5.63, 5.67 and 5.69 - and the rest of them wouldn't have threatened an L/SA Malibu station wagon.

Glad I didn't pay money to watch those rounds....good grief.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mike McIntire has been running nostalgia F/C, Mac Attack car. I think he licensed last year for the Big Show. Just needs $$$$.....

Nice TAD final qualifier quad this afternoon - all 4 cars piloted by women; all 4 ran 5-teens. That would have been really cool to see.

it all depends on how he identifies.....

;)
LOL

Well, I guess I should have known - I have a couple of friends with that name but still, it's one you normally associate with a woman. Not unlike another friend of mine - big ol' boy; 6-4 and about 260 - whose name is Carol. Most folks just call him SIR.

Sorry, Robin; no offense, buddy....:)

LOL

Well, I guess I should have known - I have a couple of friends with that name but still, it's one you normally associate with a woman. Not unlike another friend of mine - big ol' boy; 6-4 and about 260 - whose name is Carol. Most folks just call him SIR.

LOL

I hope no one ever makes that mistake with Connie Kalitta. LOL

Have heard a few stories about guys who got on Connie's bad side. Guy w/ a knife tried to hi-jack one of his planes once & Connie, uh, set him straight.....

The first Air Force 1 was a Constellation.
They were called Connies.
But I’m sure everybody knows Connie Kalitta’s first name is actually Conrad.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back