Boise NIGHTFIRE T/F & F/C (1 Viewer)

n/a

Nitro Member
Real curious about 'who is' or 'who isn't' planning on attending this race this year (Aug.7th-10th, 2008).... Just read Jeff Utterbacks article about the Pisano F/C staying close to home this year...

Who is planning on attending this race?

Who is planning on skipping it?

Let us know please.

Thanks!

Larry Fulton

Wasn't it Killah's deal last year where they could afford to go for $333/run....

And now that there is decent money.....aw, forget it.

Patterson's car will not be there. Cost of fuel has gone through the roof. Could end up killing the NTF field.

Patterson's car will not be there. Cost of fuel has gone through the roof. Could end up killing the NTF field.

Tom, I don't know this name or car... please clue me in, or direct me to photos, to jog my memory.

Any others that you know of that won't make the trek??

It's 600+ miles (one way) for me to drive over, and I won't go if there's not going to be anybody there. Damn these high gas prices!!

Larry

Larry,

This is one of the two 426 FEDs allowed to run and approved by the AAFD venue on the west coast.

Spoke w/ A. Coil @ Seattle and he mentioned his wife, and himself, would be running a fuel altered owned by Motry along w/ Greg Deabbiellon (sp ck) along w/ 4 nostglia fuel coupes and a sixteen car fuel dargster class. A really good show for the area..

Spoke w/ A. Coil @ Seattle and he mentioned his wife, and himself, would be running a fuel altered owned by Motry along w/ Greg Deabbiellon (sp ck) along w/ 4 nostglia fuel coupes and a sixteen car fuel dargster class. A really good show for the area..

That is correct about Lisa. She is flying into Chicago this week, and will drive out to the race with Tom Motry (Car owner). The crew will have a blast! Then it is back to Chicago to leave for the Cordova World Series and then I am racing my car (Don Schumacher's Wonder Wagon) against Tom's AA/FA at the US Nationals! Lisa will have a busy month!

That is correct about Lisa. She is flying into Chicago this week, and will drive out to the race with Tom Motry (Car owner). The crew will have a blast! Then it is back to Chicago to leave for the Cordova World Series and then I am racing my car (Don Schumacher's Wonder Wagon) against Tom's AA/FA at the US Nationals! Lisa will have a busy month!

so she is flying from SoCal to Chicago to drive to Boise.....makes just about enough sense to be a drag racer :D

Coverage of the Pepsi Nightfire Nationals starts Friday in Drag Racing Online

From Firebird's website:

BUCKY AUSTIN "NORTHWEST HITTER"
MIKE GREKUL "PLUEGER & GYGER" MACH 1
JACK HARRIS "NITRO THUNDER"
TERRY CAPP "BUBBLE UP" TRANS AM
LEE PAUL JENNINGS "CODE RED"
KRIS KRABILL "THE PEDALER"
DENNIS LACHARITE "BACK IN BLACK"
LEAH PRUETT "DICKIES GIRL"
SEAN DALE "SHAKEY SITUATION"
JAMES DAY "HOLY TOLEDO"
RICK ROGERS "BOMB SQUAD"
MARK SANDERS "MR. EXPLOSIVE"
ED DOUGAN "NITRO PSYCHO"
CRAIG MICHAEL "VEGAS HEAT"
JEFF BENNETT "PURE HEAVEN IV"
MARK STUCKEY "NITRO CHARGER"
STEVE ROMANAZZI "WARRIOR"
DALE PULDE "WAR EAGLE"

Darr,

I understand Racing went well into the night all weekend.
Thank You for hanging in there and getting us reports ASAP, even though there was no internet access which had to be frustrating...

Any updates on Brad Thompson??
I understand it was pretty bad.

Thank Brian Losness also for the great pic's.

See you down the road.
Get some sleep. :D

Ray

I got some sleep, but it was worth every minute... there was more nitro than you'll snort at an NHRA BIG show!

We'll have a report on Brad in the Agent 1320 section today. It was horrible to listen to the engine racing up and down the top end in total darkness, well past the finish line!

Darr

Darr, I wish to extend my gratitude to you and DRO for providing the coverage.
Ahhhh...... it's making me more and more hungry for a nostalgia event!

Bummer that "Bad" Brad got banged up :(.
Glad he will be OK. Whew! Don't need anymore incidents!

Thanx again Darr for covering nostalgia racing! :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back