Bob Motz at Norwalk National Event (1 Viewer)

NYNitro86

Nitro Member
He will be closing out Friday Night qualifying, when was the last time Jet Cars were at an NHRA Event? Not since Winston was the sponsor IRC.I hope Motz is a regular asset of Norwalk like Ed Jones is in Vegas and Danny O'Day as well in Charlotte (he'll also be at Norwalk as well).

I've said this before, but Bob Motz is the only jet car I never get tired of seeing. His jet semi is just flat out cool!

The last time I remember seeing a jet car at a NHRA sanctioned event was at the old Las Vegas dragstrip at the old "Gambler Nationals" D7 event circa '96 or '97.

Bob Motz closed the IHRA National Event I attended at MIR in '07. They turned out most of the lights and he went full afterburner ... it was cool.

EDIT: Here's a pic ... click for larger.

Last edited:
The last time I remember seeing a jet car at a NHRA sanctioned event was at the old Las Vegas dragstrip at the old "Gambler Nationals" D7 event circa '96 or '97.

Bob Motz closed the IHRA National Event I attended at MIR in '07. They turned out most of the lights and he went full afterburner ... it was cool.

Looks like Shockley, not Motz.

Looks like Shockley, not Motz.

Wrong x2

That's the X-treme Machine Jet Freightliner driven by Joe "pepi" Urban

The jet trucks are quite spectacular to say the least. HUGE Fan Favorite!! Have Fun Everyone!!

See ya at the track Very Soon!! (finally :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back