BIR 2014 (1 Viewer)

mick

Nitro Member
looking forward to annual drag race/camping extravaganza
TF - pulling for tim cullinan to make field
as well as morgan lucas to win again and receive trophy from mom.
FC - big jim/jeff arend can put car in show as they return to tour and also routing for
a second wally for bob bode, our fan fav up north here....wish blake alexander was running more this year
PS - another greg/jason final
plus stockers will be running class; always exciting

Hi Mike, if you have time, it would be great if you could swing by and introduce yourself to us. It's our First National Event in 5 years, 11 months and it would be great to meet you and any other Mater's that are going to be there. I know Mark Krogen is coming by as well.

Rig Leaves for our "Mid West Swing" tomorrow at 6:00 AM (a day later than planned, but it is what it is) First Stop St Louis, then Brainerd then Topeka on the way back to Texas.

Take Care Everyone!! Woo Hoo!!! Make it a Great Day!!!

So... Richard Simmons, Dave Reiff, Dave Reiff, and Wally walk into a bar... I mean BIR.. ahh same difference.

Last edited:
Enjoy the show gang. It came down to one night in BIR alone this year or an extra night with my family in Duluth. I went with the latter. The ultimate family man!

I'll be in attendance! Sadly, this is my first race of 2014. In the past, Pomona, Houston, Vegas, Topeka, or Joliet have preceded Brainerd. I may be a born-again nitro virgin.

noticed paul pittman's name is no longer on PS entry list, currently leaving another 15 car short field

I'll be in attendance! Sadly, this is my first race of 2014. In the past, Pomona, Houston, Vegas, Topeka, or Joliet have preceded Brainerd. I may be a born-again nitro virgin.
It will be good to see you again, Mark. I just landed in Chicago and i will be heading for BIR later tonight or in the morning. See you there.

noticed paul pittman's name is no longer on PS entry list, currently leaving another 15 car short field
I saw that Mike. Also noticed Brian Stewart's name on the nitro flopper list. I know Brian has raced a nostalgia FC for several years and raced PS back in the 70's/80's. Is this his first entry in a big show nitro FC? Is it his own car he's driving?

I saw that Mike. Also noticed Brian Stewart's name on the nitro flopper list. I know Brian has raced a nostalgia FC for several years and raced PS back in the 70's/80's. Is this his first entry in a big show nitro FC? Is it his own car he's driving?

It's his second race. He entered Joliet as well. He purchased Dan Wilkerson's operation late last year. I hope Brian does well at his hometown race. He is one of the good guys.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back