Beckman Tribute On You Tube! (1 Viewer)

Tim, very nice job. Jack and I met in the mid 80's at LACR and I'm very glad to see my buddy do so well.

Thanks for the kind remarks folks....

Apparently about 2 hours after I posted it on You tube, Jack got about 5 phone calls from other people, and emails from many about the "tribute" on youtube.com

He was very impressed and Honored....! It made my day hearing from him, and it was great to hear some great response from all of you guys and gals here on the Mater!

290 views and counting! I'm workin on Vid #2....It's for Mike Minick...."Ashley and John Force...." and the music is Billy Ray & Miley Cirus, "Ready Set...Don't Go.." Coming soon!

Thanks for the kind remarks folks....

Apparently about 2 hours after I posted it on You tube, Jack got about 5 phone calls from other people, and emails from many about the "tribute" on youtube.com

He was very impressed and Honored....! It made my day hearing from him, and it was great to hear some great response from all of you guys and gals here on the Mater!

290 views and counting! I'm workin on Vid #2....It's for Mike Minick...."Ashley and John Force...." and the music is Billy Ray & Miley Cirus, "Ready Set...Don't Go.." Coming soon!

i'm touched Tim!!! :D;):p

although i could do without the John part LOL

Nice Timmah...

nice to wake up to at 4:30 in the morning...

can't wait to see the next one

d'kid

Nice tribute.

Good way to start the day...java,Crue, & Fast Jack.
Cheers to mucho success for the Valvoliner this year!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back