Timmah's Father Day Video Tribute.. (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
Hey All....

After 3 months, I have finally come out with Video #10 from the Charlet Motorsports Vault!....

It's a Video Tribute to some of the Father/Son/Daughter combo's of our sport!

YouTube - NHRA Father's Day Tribute

Hope you enjoy it....

As always, your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL YOU DAD'S OUT THERE!:cool:

Timmah!

Nice Job Timmah...reminds me how much I miss my dad...who made me the little track rat I am. :)

God Bless all of you Dads out there...never forget how important you are in the eyes of the little one looking up to you.

Oh, Timmah, timmah, timmah......
Thank You

from one father to another, Happy Father's Day to you, my man...

And to Jerry W. Stalcup
Dad, thanks for driving me to the track almost every weekend, dropping me off at 7AM and picking me up at 11 or midnight... I know you never understood, but you knew it made me happy, and that's what counts.

d'kid

Timmah you got me.....Tears at the end man! Great job! Happy Father's day to all the great Dads!

Happy Father's Day to my daddy....Thank You for teaching me all about Drag Racing and making me who I am today! I miss you DEARLY dad! RIP!

TIMMAH YOU ROCK!!!!!! :)

I'll third what the second and fourth and .265 person said...whatever that means...nice vid Timmah! :p:D:cool:

Thx everyone... If ya'll want to know what a REALLY GOOD Example of what Father's day means to a guy... Read this.. : Drag Racing Internet Magazine - Torco Racing Fuel's Competition Plus.com - FATHER'S DAY TRIBUTE

Outstanding work Bobby!

I'm so blessed that my both of my parents are still with me, and have supported me and my racing goals my whole life! Heck, My mom is Fast Jack's Favorite fan...! (that is confirmed by the man himself!):p

I missed so Many other racing families in this video, but the first time I heard this song by Montgomery Gentry, I knew it was made for an NHRA (timmah Video).

Thanks to everyone for their positive comments. It's really fun making these videos, and I look forward topping this one with the next one!

See ya'll in the Monday Chats!!!

Timmah!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back