New Timmah Video....Fast Jack "the Sequel"! (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
When I started to make these tribute video's, I started with my friend Jack. But, I was never really happy with that one, so I said one day, when I got better at doing this, (and there was more footage available), that I'd make a new and improved version. So, today on "game day" it's my pleasure to debut this new Fast Jack tribute video on the mater.

YouTube - Fast Jack Beckman Tribute..The Sequel! Click on "WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY" if the video is taking time to load..! Enjoy the vid guys and gals, and please give me your imput... Thanks

Timmah!

Last edited:
I'll check it a bit Timmah...

but, without even seeing it... I know it will be great, as usual...

d'kid

well Timmah....

as always, I was right... outstanding video... great song, the blending of the commercial, the cutting from stills to video, the red vega to the charger, to blackbird, to... well

Once Again, Ya Done Good

d'kid

by the way... he's 7 for 8 in round wins since the debut of this video...;)

WAY TO GO JACK!!! Nice win today brother!

Timmah!

Yeahaaaa! What a fantastic job the boys did today!
Frickin' awesome. Since my team didn't do so good, a sh!tty weekend was righted by Jack, Tommy, Johnny and the boys......:cool:
Kicking Force's ass in the 2nd round was sweet revenge!
Loved it!

Hats off to the rite-aid car too!
Frank, please don't fire Jack.:D

yeah Paul....gonna have to make a Frank Hawley Vid for the "BOSS" soon...!:D

Just got home from "date night with Val", we watched the race at old chicago before heading to the movies, and the cool thing was this. Once again, some random guy sitting at a bar, as our girlfriends watched olympics, was talking about drag racing, telling me how much of an inspiration Beckman was. He did not know me, or who I was, and I did not tell him about our friendship, until right before we left. This guy, (named Bart) was just excited that Jack was doing well. It was right before we left, when I picked up my cell phone and dialed the 818 area code so this guy could have a chance to say congrats to Jack. Unfortunatly, his phone was busy...(DUH), but he just looked at me with a look like, "YEAH RIGHT". I then gave him the link to this video, and gave him my cell number, to call me when he watched it. He just called me, at 2am local time! To say that Jack is RIGHT NOW, the most fan friendly person in drag racing, would be an understatement! I am very proud of my buddy Jack, Johnny West, Tommy D, and the entire Valvoline/MTS team right now! They are in the countdown...and could possibly make it up to 6th in points before indy is over! When I put in the ending of that Video, "THESE BOYS ARE JUST GETTING WARMED UP" I meant every word of that!

Congrats to the "4th Team" at DSR! They are coming strong FOLKS!

Oh, and PS, Frank... when you fire Jack, HIRE ME!:cool:
"That's what friends are for!!!"

Timmah!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back