Beau Layne TFH Crash - Seattle (1 Viewer)

When I saw it I thought his leg or arm has to be broken. Then he stood up there and watched his bike go thru the net and I just thought that was awesome. I would have been still laying down.

Beau posted this on his Facebook page about an hour ago.

Beau Layne
1 hr ·
I want to say thank you to everyone who has reached out to me and Johanna to check on us. I am doing much better this morning. My pain is under control and I didn’t break anything. The deep gash in my elbow was cleaned out last night in the OR and we’re waiting for a consultation with the plastic surgeon.
Again thank you to everyone for your support and keeping us in your thoughts.
#TopFuelHarley / #NorthwestNats / Jefferson State Diesel / Al's Saw Shop / Sign Creations / NHRA Top Fuel Harley
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, beard and indoor

Beau posted this on his Facebook page about an hour ago.

Beau Layne
1 hr ·
I want to say thank you to everyone who has reached out to me and Johanna to check on us. I am doing much better this morning. My pain is under control and I didn’t break anything. The deep gash in my elbow was cleaned out last night in the OR and we’re waiting for a consultation with the plastic surgeon.
Again thank you to everyone for your support and keeping us in your thoughts.
#TopFuelHarley / #NorthwestNats / Jefferson State Diesel / Al's Saw Shop / Sign Creations / NHRA Top Fuel Harley
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, beard and indoor
Good to hear,thought for sure his arm was broke

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back