What's new

Angelle

Butch

Nitro Member
Yep it’s called ( the middle aged spread ).
Just go to a high school reunion, you’ll be shocked when you see that hot Cheerleader after she’s aged.

twostep

Nitro Member
Weight is everything in this class. I've seen Angelle at the ropes signing autographs. She is tiny. Put her on a Harley and LOOK OUT!!!
Gives her team a bit of flexibility as to weight placement, but it won't give a weight advantage per se. So it's either Eddie Krawiec or Angelle + 50 pounds of ballast. Same weight in the end.

I have all the respect in the world for Angelle, but her consistency needs work. It's not unusual for her to cut a .010 light, then .140, then redlight by .020 all at the same race.

Just Paul

Nitro Member
She's not 20 years old anymore. Sometimes, you get a little older and a little heavier. Trust me in this...... :)
Not in her case...
I follow her in Instagram. I'm pretty sure she could kick both our ass.

This should be fun. I hope Angelle gets the results she's after, and will work something out to do the full tour.

dboxell

Nitro Member
George Bryce has released a statement of sorts, that he supports her in this new deal.

My thoughts:
Although this deal is for 4 races, I think the remainder of the races would be either performance based, or sponsor additions, or a combination of both.