Angelle (1 Viewer)

She's not 20 years old anymore. Sometimes, you get a little older and a little heavier. Trust me in this...... :)

Yep it’s called ( the middle aged spread ).
Just go to a high school reunion, you’ll be shocked when you see that hot Cheerleader after she’s aged.

Weight is everything in this class. I've seen Angelle at the ropes signing autographs. She is tiny. Put her on a Harley and LOOK OUT!!!
Gives her team a bit of flexibility as to weight placement, but it won't give a weight advantage per se. So it's either Eddie Krawiec or Angelle + 50 pounds of ballast. Same weight in the end.

I have all the respect in the world for Angelle, but her consistency needs work. It's not unusual for her to cut a .010 light, then .140, then redlight by .020 all at the same race.

She's not 20 years old anymore. Sometimes, you get a little older and a little heavier. Trust me in this...... :)

Not in her case...
I follow her in Instagram. I'm pretty sure she could kick both our ass.

This should be fun. I hope Angelle gets the results she's after, and will work something out to do the full tour.

George Bryce has released a statement of sorts, that he supports her in this new deal.

My thoughts:
Although this deal is for 4 races, I think the remainder of the races would be either performance based, or sponsor additions, or a combination of both.

I expect a full season and championship #4 if she does get a full ride

NDE_0814.JPG

"You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good." --Angelle Sampey to Eddie Krawiec, probably.
STILL A FAST BABE.........

Last edited:
Gonna be harder for Angelle and Krawiec to keep the trash talk going....
Seems it's going to be less of a dumpster fire and more like hot coals, based off of Reinhart's interview with the team last night on NHRA's Facebook page...

Is it just me or is she looking less “tiny” these days in a couple spots? o_O
Aren't we all?

Andrew said the have a few thousand dollars in weight on her bike, just to get to the number...

#Titanium (on the bike)
#Unobtanium (on her)

😁

Aren't we all?

Andrew said the have a few thousand dollars in weight on her bike, just to get to the number...

#Titanium (on the bike)
#Unobtanium (on her)

😁
For some reason almost everyone seems to have missed JK's reference here.... I'm thinking there was some wind tunnel testing that went into the change decision.

The Men In Black quote under Angelle's picture on the NHRA page is spot on. I couldn't find this Red Writer interview .... maybe because I don't have a Facebook account.

Last edited:
For some reason almost everyone seems to have missed JK's reference here.... I'm thinking there was some wind tunnel testing that went into the change decision.

The Men In Black quote under Angelle's picture on the NHRA page is spot on. I couldn't find this Red Writer interview .... maybe because I don't have a Facebook account.

Here you go Jeff, you don't have to be a member of FB

Alan

Didja hear? The Harley Team was tired of the NHRA forcing them to add weight to their bikes so they hired 115 lb Angelle.....

Now.... the Harley Team has to add hundreds of pounds of weight to their own bike.....

I found the thought of Harley Corporate having to decide if having a girl like Angelle on the bike would be good for the team...are they kidding???

Thanks Alan......Pro Stock Bike is now officially more interesting than Pro Stock Camaro! Can't wait for the season to start

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back