Angelle (1 Viewer)

Thanks Alan! Great interview, it will be fun to root for Angelle.

i know you can't stand up straight downstairs in my lift gate stacker (6'3" and less welcome), but you look HUGE next to the three Harley riders .... even Andrew at roughly 6ft looks like a small guy! Is it one of the tricks with the camera like when I catch a bass and my buddy takes a pic with the bass as far away from me as possible .... no it can't be, you are just lunker sized!

Gators are gonna be great! But for now .... #ComeOnPomona

Jeff

Alan, that was a great interview!
Alan more interviews with drivers, teams would be great. Separate from the race interviews that are often. I would like to thank my sponsors, my team, Mello Yello.

Example might be Torrance and Antron talking about their off road racing.

Jeff Arend is known as the fastest Mater....might we agree that Alan may be the tallest Mater? Taking bets....post a pic of your driver's license showing height if you want to enter the challenge:cool:

Jeff Arend is known as the fastest Mater....might we agree that Alan may be the tallest Mater? Taking bets....post a pic of your driver's license showing height if you want to enter the challenge:cool:

Alan is really only 5'2" its all done with camera angles :)

Alan is really only 5'2" its all done with camera angles :)

Camera angles? Really PJ, camera angles? Give me a little credit. I carry a milk crate with me everywhere I go and stand on it whenever my picture is taken......

Alan

Camera angles? Really PJ, camera angles? Give me a little credit. I carry a milk crate with me everywhere I go and stand on it whenever my picture is taken......

Alan

I KNEW IT !......THAT'S GOTTA BE A HASSLE HAULIN THAT CRATE AROUND..........

I used to haul a milk crate to Englishtown every year for the Summernats to stand on at the fence..... and I'm 5' 9"

could pay attention to the class if HD would allow other teams to use 'HD' bikes........i just don't get the V&H exclusivity. sorry angelle, won't miss you and your team @ BIR in august.
and i don't dislike any individuals, in fact i picked terry to win the legends race last weekend. nice to see angelle inked for all of '19.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back