Bazemore Interview (1 Viewer)

Good interview Bobby. Thank you.
I didn't get to hear the phone call interview on last weeks broadcast so am glad you did that.

Just the whole interview, especially on safety. Also the fact that he seems to like AB and not blame him for losing his ride.

I too would like to know, because the way Whit was in the interview is the same way Whit's always been...

So I'm curious why the change of heart Samuel! ?

Whit can say good things and bad things, I just never felt it was appropriate for many of the things he said, like "Don't call him my teammate!" (to Ron Capps) and "That's not cool man, that's not cool!" (to Rod Fuller). On many other aspects like the things in the interview, I agree with him.

Whit can say good things and bad things, I just never felt it was appropriate for many of the things he said, like "Don't call him my teammate!" (to Ron Capps) and "That's not cool man, that's not cool!" (to Rod Fuller).

So can Samuel Davidowicz, and Jenn Jaramillo, and John Force, and everybody who God blessed with a working mouth and unworking mind.

The best line in that Interview... "Whit is the media's best friend.. if you need a story, ask Whit..." That's true... Whit does sell newspapers...

Thanks for that Bobby.... Very good interview... as usual!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back