AVG Imposter (1 Viewer)

It popped up on his hardly ever used laptop either that he drug out while the malware bytes and virus scanners were doing it's thing. He said he opened up Mozilla and the pop ups started.

Those fake antiviruses are really scum, I tell you. There is one called "Antivirus360," designed to sound too similar to Norton 360.

BTW, regarding firefox: it's gotten to the point where just the browser itself will not do much. I would high suggest going to the Mozilla website, going to the add-on page and install both NoScript and AdBlock Plus.

Those fake antiviruses are really scum, I tell you. There is one called "Antivirus360," designed to sound too similar to Norton 360.

BTW, regarding firefox: it's gotten to the point where just the browser itself will not do much. I would high suggest going to the Mozilla website, going to the add-on page and install both NoScript and AdBlock Plus.

Thanks Saumuel, but here's the thing that has always made me suspicous of firefox add-ons. The creators aren't always verified. I'm not always sure that i want to add on something like that if I can't verify the publisher.

I've used Firefox with Adblock Plus and Noscript for over 2 years and I have never had a single virus nor have had to run a virus scan....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back